Thursday, January 8, 2009

So where was I..?

... Ah yes, I was in Hong Kong, it was a Thursday, must have been the 11 December right?... first maybe a couple of photos from Lantau the day before...


Hyuuuuge cable car, looking back towards HK airport, Lantau
Another big Buddha... always with the stairs... why?!?!

For a guy who founded a faith based on abstaining from earthly pleasures and material possessions, he sure seems to have a lot of hot young chicks giving him stuff...


Stilt houses, Tai O fishing village

Abandoned Colonial Police Station, Tai O (not that I actually went there... honest...)

Thursday I actually tried to do some shopping, riding the MTR all the way out to Lantau again to try my luck at the outlet malls in the hope of finding some amazing bargains... sadly I am terrible at shopping and even with the discounts there wasn't much out there I could afford. I then mucked around taking a few snaps of the city, there are billions of photos so I can't really post them all up, which is a shame cause I like some of them. That night we were out for beverages again but didn't go too hard, with a big day ahead of us the next day...

No comments: