Thursday, April 20, 2017

You don't make friends with words and no pictures

I realise this. I blame Steve Jobs entirely. Pictures will have to come a bit later. Bear with me, I have plenty. I just have to get them on here. Also still no email, text if you like, or just comment here.

Black Moth Super Rainbow... Is a band believe it or not. One of the guys in it also makes music under the name Tobacco. Not to everyone's taste but some of you will like it.

clipping. is also a band, they too are good. The lead vocalist is a talented chap called Daveed Diggs who was actually on 60 Minutes recently, he is also a Grammy and Tony Award winner for his role in the hugely successful musical 'Hamilton'. Diverse.

Should probably sleep now. Off the grid for a couple o days again tomorrow, doing stuff in't UK. More soon.

No comments: