Friday, August 17, 2012

And then we didn't get there...

Thankyou once again Jetstar for being reliably unreliable... long story but late flight ex Akl means we missed connection in SG, which meant a few hours sleep in a sh!tty hotel and now it's 4:51am and we are back at Singa airport waiting get on next flight to Vietnam. But I guess I saw that one coming, it is Jetstar after all, I have never been on a flight with them that didn't go wrong.

Flight was uneventful, mostly, although I am pretty sure I am the only one on the plane who opened my window shade somewhere over the ocean just in time to watch another jet pass directly underneath us, pretty much as close as I have ever seen two commercial airliners get. I am "sure" it was all planned and normal but was interesting to see the dot out on the horizon, and then assume it was travelling parallel to us, until it started closing at a rather rapid rate and whipped past directly under my window... I am sure there were a good couple of thousand feet there!!

Anyway, I need copi!!

Syoo

No comments: