Friday, December 5, 2008

My word...

Another proud day for the New Zealand Defence Force... I opened the NZ Herald website tonight for the first time since I left, and read the RNZAF is standing by to evacuate Kiwi backpackers from Bangkok, presumably because they have run out of beer money... Good grief. Tell them to start walking. They are so ignorant they didn't know a six month long political protest was happening until they got to the airport. Trust me, I asked lots of them.

And an OMR, another one I really mean... Listen to 'Iron and Wine'. They will heal in you what is broken and bring you to tears for what you didn't know was.

1 comment:

Spare Photos said...

Really. What did you expect? Funniest part was Air Farce's 747 were both being repaired in the Sates so they had to use a Hercules. On to it.