Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ok, I take it back...

... everyone likes you Lobbie... it's all right... and your knowledge of monkeys is second to none. You would have loved those little buggers... they were all like "hey, I'm a monkey, I do what I want, I'm out of control!!.."

So here I am sitting on my ass again waiting... I rocked out to the train station to find to my complete lack of surprise that the trains do not leave at the times I read on the net... so time to kill in KL. And since I am hauling gear and have seen the sights I wanted to see, I went searching and finally found the elusive iPod charger, it took an arab guy in the very back corner of the top floor of the biggest mall to sell me one, it would seem the rest of the country is these days gripped by a fear of the almighty Apple Mac legal machinery... I left my iPod with him on charge as it is dead as dead, so with a bit of luck I might get an our or two of tunes to keep me company on the looong haul north... if I can find my way back to his stall. I have been looking all over this crazy place for a book shop but Bukit Bintang mall is like a maze, and bookshops don't seem to be high on the priority list here. Eighty five cell phone stalls sure, but no books.

Iced espresso is my friend, it's like crack in a glass...

Must get supplies for the train ride, peace out

1 comment:

MF Doom said...

Hey! speak for yourself, I still don't like him - and I'M the monkey expert!